CAC SAMOBOR & SVETA NEDELJA, June 26th 2021
Location: Taborec (ex-military quarters) – FOOTBALL GROUND (next to the Police
Address: Vlade Gotovca street (entrance from Ivana Gundulića street) – Samobor
GPS coordinates: 45.795176, 15.723804
If you can’t find the place just ask where is the Police station, everyone knows that.
Opening of the show office at 8AM
Opening of the show at 9,45AM
Judging starts at 10AM (there is a breed timetable published on our website)
The judges will respect the timetables! The timetable with the ring schedule
will be published on this website on Thursday, 24.06.2021. after 12:00.
Start of the BIS finals – after 2,30PM when the last ring has finished with judging
Online catalog will be available at our website www.kusamobor.info on 26.06.21 from 7,30AM
All information are available at www.kusamobor.info
It will be possible to buy food and drinks at the showground. Prepare the small
money, like that you will help to yourself, others and the stand owner.
You are required by law to have your dogs veterinary documents.
Veterinary inspector has the right to check them at any moment.
Weather forecast: https://pljusak.com/prognoza.php?stanica=samobor1
The show will be held outdoors on a football ground. Grass under, sky above. It will
be extremely hot.
Bring a cover for yourself and your dog. Tent, parasol, umbrella… Anything. Share
your cover with another exhibitor if he doesn’t have any. Don’t stay under the sun for
a long time. Not you, specially not your dog.
Bring frozen water, you will need it.
Check the map of the showground.
Leave in time from home. Foreign exhibitors should keep in mind that there might be
queues at the border.
Parking is free of charge. Please follow the instructions from the security. Use the
space rationally, think of other exhibitors.
Tents can be placed only in the designated area. In the show area you can only enter
with the dogs when is their time to be judged.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke at the showground.
You can smoke in the preparation area but we are kindly asking you to clean after
yourself and leave the garbage in the trash bins. Please bring the plastic bags to
clean after your dogs.
It is possible to groom the dogs in the preparation area but please clean after
We are guests at the sport center where children are practicing, we want to be
remembered as civilized and educated citizens, please keep that in mind.
Don’t let your dogs free, be careful when approaching other people’s dogs.
Take care of the COVID rules – keep distance, use the disinfectant for your hands
and objects. If you have any signs of COVID illness stay at home, be responsible.
Covid rules to cross into Croatia:
- negative PCR test or rapid antigen test – RAT on SARS-CoV-2, where the RAT test must be listed in theCommon list of rapid antigen tests recognized by the Member States of the European Union, published by the European Commission. If the RAT test findings were made abroad, the manufacturer and/or the commercial name of the test must be visible and the test must be issued by a health institution / laboratory and signed / confirmed by a doctor.
If otherwise, it will not be accepted as credible for entering the Republic of Croatia. The PCR test result must not be older than 72 hours and the RAT test result must not be older than 48 hours, counting from the time the test was taken until the arrival at the border crossing point.
- certificate that they have received two doses of vaccine used in the EU ((Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Gamaleya, Sinopharm), or if 14 days have passed from the time they received one dose if the vaccine is administered in a single dose (Janssen/Johnson&Johnson).
- certificate showing that they have received the first dose of the Pfizer, Moderna or Gamaleya vaccine, on the basis of which they can enter the Republic of Croatia in the period of 22 to 42 days from receiving the vaccine, or 22 to 84 days from receiving the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
- certificate showing that they have recovered from COVID-19 and have received one dose of vaccine within six months from contracting the disease, provided that the vaccine was administered less than 180 days from their arrival at the border crossing point
- presentation of a positive PCR or rapid antigen test, confirming that the holder recovered from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, which was performed in the previous 180 days, and older than 11 days from the date of arrival at the border crossing point or upon presentation of a medical certificate of recovery;
- or perform PCR testing or rapid antigen testing on SARS-CoV-2 immediately upon arrival in the Republic of Croatia (at their own expense), with the obligation to stay in self-isolation until the arrival of a negative test result. If testing cannot be performed, a measure of self-isolation is determined for a period of ten (10) days.
Emergency Samobor – Ul. Ljudevita Gaja 37, 10430 Samobor – Phone: 194
Veterinarian – Katarine Zrinske 7, 10430 Samobor (2 kilometers from the